YOU AND ME. 1- ON -1 ONLINE COACHING
PERSONALIZED ONLINE COACHING
You are here because you want results and you need the right way to make that happen. I know you are a dedicated person with meaningful goals. You want the best results in as little time as possible. You've come to the right place.
If you are interested in working with me, let's team up and work together to achieve some of those goals you've wanting to hit.
I am currently available for a few more one-on-one spots.
Here is an outline of my Online Coaching program.
It Works Like This:
Tell me about yourself. Let's get on the phone and establish some clearly defined goals.
After that, I can begin writing a program tailored to match your goals and needs.
Clients will have access to me directly through our app and email, so we'll always be in communication.
You want to build a better body? You need a great training program.
Who Is This Program For?
This is for busy professionals that want a better body and greater energy. I help provide the type of program that fits your schedule.
- You want to build an amazing body
- You want to get stronger, like a lot stronger!
- You need motivation and guidance to kick start your fitness journey
- You are stuck in the same routine
- You are frustrated with lack of results
- You need accountability
- You aren't sure where to start
Who Is This Program NOT For?
I'll be real with you, this program is NOT for everyone. There are a few things to go over before making this investment
- People looking for the easy way! Good luck finding it, it doesn't exist
- Anyone not willing to follow through with the program.
- If you are unwilling to work really hard, I can't help you and this is a waist of money
There are no magical pills, you are going to have to live this life. Fitness is not temporary. But if you are willing to commit, you will achieve more than you thought possible.
What It's All About
Making the most of your valuable time, a better body, and greater performance mentally and physically.
I want you to be successful. If you follow the program, it will work. With over 12 years of experience as Certified Personal Trainer and Strength and Conditioning Specialist and 100s of clients, I have combined my knowledge and experience to deliver an awesome system.
Training with me will give you a new perspective on fitness and passion for your goals. It takes the guess work out, provides the exact tools, and keeps you on track to achieve more than you ever thought possible. Guaranteed!
What Is Included
Training comes with a full strength and conditioning program. All workouts are located on your mobile device app, web browser, and are additionally emailed to you. The app is first class and simple to use with hundreds of demo videos.
Your program will give you the workouts for the week every Sunday night and we'll follow up with you to make sure you are doing them.
You will also have access to me, your coach, in this program. I am invested in your progress and want to see you succeed almost as much you want it yourself.
Your health is the best investment you can make.
It's not easy but it is worth it!
"Professional training is taking a person where they can't take themselves"
What is it all about?
- Complete strength and conditioning program with the best fitness app in the world
- You will get instant access to your program on your phone and via email
- The program is a one year cycle progressing in stages every 3 months
- Lean-X Training programs 5-6 workouts per week. All data is saved and will be accessible for as long as you are a member.
- The workouts are a great mix of functional movements. You will get 4 full body workouts consisting of 2 push days and 2 pull days. In addition to that there will be 1-2 cardio/active rest day workouts. The structure includes weightlifting, bodybuilding, body weight movements movements, and metabolic conditioning.
- The workouts can be completed in under 60 minutes.
What type of equipment do I need?
A regular gym will have all you need to do the workouts. Barbells, Dumbbells, Kettle Bells, and Pull-up bars will be the bulk of the equipment used. If you are limited on equipment and want to workout at home, no problem, we have a program for ya!
Is there an example workout I can see?
Sure thing. Keep in mind one workout is like a single paragraph of a novel. It's out of context. This is just an example of what you could see.
Strength and Conditioning 'Push Day'
A1. 5x3 Back Squat and A2. 5x8 DB overhead press *rest :30 between exercises and :90 between sets. Increase weight each round on the back squat
B1. 3x10 DB bench press and B2. 3x20 Alternating lunges *rest :30 between exercises and :90 between sets.
C1. 3x15 Pushups and C2. 3x15 DB Side Raises *rest :30 between exercises and :60 between sets
D. Metabolic Conditioning - Complete 5 rounds of the following circuit as fast as possible.
- 10 DB Thrusters
- 10 Burpees
- 200 meter run
*All exercises have video demos, so you will see exactly how to do each move correctly!
How long do I have to commit?
This a monthly membership. It is month-to-month, so you can cancel at any time. However, the entire program goes in four 90 day cycles. I'm confident you won't want to cancel because the results are just going to keep coming. You will need to provide 7 days notice to cancel before your next billing cycle.