4 Weeks To Build And Sculpt
You want to build a butt and leaner body, here's a simple and effective way to do it.
Who Is This Program For?
- Women who want a better butt.
- Women who care to improve their lifts.
- Women who want to learn the most effective exercises for building strong/sexy legs.
- Women who want to get into strength training the right way.
- Anyone who wants to save their knees (these posterior chain moves are life savors for the knees).
- Anyone who wants a program to be held accountable to.
- Anyone who has waisted money on other programs that didn't work.
- Anyone frustrated with their lack of progress
"Professional training is taking a person where they can't take themselves"
THE PROGRAM Overview
Glute Queen is a program for women who want to build a sexy butt. If you want something specific, then you have to train specific. The workouts are designed for maximizing aesthetics and muscle tone with emphasis primarily on the posterior chain (glutes/hamstrings/back).
You will receive workouts with video demos to follow for the next 4 weeks, along with a dietary outline that is highly efficient in sculpting the body.
You will incorporate these 30 minute workouts 2x per week along with whatever other training you are doing.
Everyone wants amazing glutes
There's no downside to building your glutes. This is the only program you need to sculpt and build a nice backside
Lean-X Glute Queen FAQ
What is included in this program
- 4 week access to our amazing app to receive and keep track of your workouts. The app is simple to use and has many awesome features. You'll love it.
- You will get instant access to your program on your phone and via email
- 2 Strength workouts to build your glutes/hamstrings and strengthen your back
- Bonus conditioning workouts to help shred the fat
- Optimized nutrition guide. This is worth the price alone!
- 4 weeks of easy access to your coach via the mobile app or email
- And of course a sexy butt. lol
Is this program for beginners
Ideally no, you should have experience with squats and lunges. The rest can be taught very easily. However, if you are a beginner and really want the program, you can do it but will have to scale back a bit to not overdue it. We have videos for learning the movements. Also contact us and we'll get you additional information to get you up to speed.
What type of equipment do I need?
If you have access to gym: Barbells, Dumbbells, Kettle Bells, back extension machine, and hamstring curl machine. If you are limited on equipment and want to workout at home, no problem, let us know what you're working with and we have a program for ya!
Is there an example workout I can see?
Sure thing. Keep in mind one workout is like a single paragraph of a novel. It's out of context. This is just an example of what you could see.
A1. 4x8 Barbell Hip Thrusters and A2. 4x8 DB Reverse Lunges *rest :30 between exercises and :90 between sets. Increase weight each round on the back squat
B1. 3x10 Hyper Extensions and B2. 3x20 Hamstring Curls *rest :30 between exercises and :90 between sets.
C. Metabolic Conditioning - Complete as many rounds of the following circuit in 10 minutes.
- 10 Box Jumps
- 20 Body Weight Squats
- 10 Burpees
- 200 meter run
*All exercises have video demos, so you will see exactly how to do each move correctly!
How long do I have to commit?
There's no commitment to this 4 week cycle! It is a one time payment only. However, if you are happy with the results and really want to take things to the next level, you can upgrade to our full Lean-X Training program and get everything you need to get the body you want.
How hard is this program going to be?
Well, I'm not going to lie. If you want to get anything out of it, it is going to be tough. You're going to sweat, your muscles will burn, you will be walking on some sore legs, you'll probably be cursing me through out the program, but in the end you won't regret it!
It's not easy but it is worth is!
My team and I are committed to providing the highest standard of health and fitness and will continue to do all that we can to ensure the success of our clients. If you want to try a 'no bull' type of program that doesn't offer you empty promises but delivers real value, join us now.