"Fitness should be simple, fun, and rewarding"
STOP WAISTING TIME
Life is complicated, fitness shouldn't be. You can achieve world class fitness with simple and proven techniques. It just takes the right type of training.
iIf you've always wanted to change your body, improve your health - but it just never made it happen, don't beat yourself up. You probably haven't had the right guidance, information, and program to be successful. That's exactly what I provide for you.
Creating the look you want is easier than you ever thought. You just need the right tools.
This program is NOT for everyone, it is for YOU.
Overview of Lean X Training by Clay
Went from 160 pounds to... 160 pounds and 15% body fat to 8% in 8 weeks
Went from 240 and over 35% body fat to 190 and under 10% in 16 weeks
Lean-X Training Is On Sale For a Limited Time
Lean-X Training FAQ
What is Lean-X Training all about?
- Complete strength and conditioning program with the best fitness app in the world
- You will get instant access to your program on your phone and via email
- The program is a one year cycle progressing in stages every 3 months
Basics of Lean-X Training
- Lean-X Training programs 5-6 workouts per week. All data is saved and will be accessible for as long as you are a member.
- The workouts are a great mix of functional movements. You will get 4 full body workouts consisting of 2 push days and 2 pull days. In addition to that there will be 1-2 cardio/active rest day workouts. The structure includes weightlifting, bodybuilding, body weight movements movements, and metabolic conditioning.
- The workouts can be completed in under 60 minutes.
What type of equipment do I need?
A regular gym will have all you need to do the workouts. Barbells, Dumbbells, Kettle Bells, and Pull-up bars will be the bulk of the equipment used. If you are limited on equipment and want to workout at home, no problem, we have a program for ya!
Is there an example workout I can see?
Sure thing. Keep in mind one workout is like a single paragraph of a novel. It's out of context. This is just an example of what you could see.
Strength and Conditioning 'Push Day'
A1. 5x3 Back Squat and A2. 5x8 DB overhead press *rest :30 between exercises and :90 between sets. Increase weight each round on the back squat
B1. 3x10 DB bench press and B2. 3x20 Alternating lunges *rest :30 between exercises and :90 between sets.
C1. 3x15 Pushups and C2. 3x15 DB Side Raises *rest :30 between exercises and :60 between sets
D. Metabolic Conditioning - Complete 5 rounds of the following circuit as fast as possible.
- 10 DB Thrusters
- 10 Burpees
- 200 meter run
*All exercises have video demos, so you will see exactly how to do each move correctly!
How long do I have to commit?
Lean-X Training is a monthly membership. It is month-to-month, so you can cancel at any time. However, the entire program goes in four 90 day cycles. I'm confident you won't want to cancel because the results are just going to keep coming. You will need to provide 7 days notice to cancel before your next billing cycle. Email me at Clay@ClayHendersonFitness.com